Home Designs for House Plans in Portland Oregon:
- Create the “Front Yard / Front Porch” of the campus as directed by the campus master plan.
- Create vibrant and diverse spaces that provide opportunities for a Family to live, learn, and lead.
- Create an identity for each area so the Family feels that they at “Home.”
- Engage and retain spaces that encourage Family life, Peace and Comfort.
- Create a sense of Place – embrace, reflect and respect the unique Community culture and atmosphere.
- Successfully convert 1960s building with poor energy-efficiently into a modern living and dining space that will support teaching, learning and living for New Families in the 21st century.
- Rooms and dining spaces can remain occupied. Phased construction must safely accommodate students and minimize disruption.
- Streamline design and extend the life of the budget in a creative way to spend money where it makes the most impact for value of the home.
- Provide Environmental Quality to meet the needs of a Home Environment – on that is Comfortable yet Durable and Easy to Maintain.
- Consider air quality, energy efficiency, and an environment that supports Family well being and sustainability. This supports both Family success and building efficiency.
House Plan Design Strategies:
Creating community is about a sense of belonging and successful integration into a new neighborhood- where a Family will build lifelong connections. Creating smaller community sizes and designing in as much opportunity for spontaneous interaction between neighbors and children outside the Home will help facilitate this integration into a New area. A variety of spaces – like a casual fireside living room, a Bonus room with
counter height tables and specialty lighting, a Basement with large screens for Video gaming and Movies, collaborative Office space where Spouses can share ideas and would give upcoming students the opportunity to study in varying ways.
Residential Sustainable Design
EPR Design is a leader in sustainability – and renovations must reflect this in the design and construction as well as help provide a teaching opportunity for Buyers. Sustainable Residential Architecture holds a unique opportunity to influence countless other Architects, as the buildings themselves become a teaching tool. Family life structures that exhibit sustainable characteristics not only teach but help Families bring environmentally friendly practices into their daily lives. These People then become ambassadors of global responsibility. Creating sustainable Communities truly feeds into a “Learn, Integrate, Teach” cycle, making our global community more responsible with respect to the environment and our future on this planet.
Design for Diversity
As EPR Design continues to be a destination for House Plans, offering different options welcomes people from all walks of life to make their Dream Home possible – To help bridge community boundaries, we include access to local school districts, Walk Scores, and local events for cross community celebrations and special events. This will help people find the best House Plans Designs that will fit the Community they will be a part of.